Loving Care and Support for Kittens, Puppies, and Adopted Pets
Welcoming a new cat or kitten to your family is an exciting and fun time. It is also the time to begin what should become a lifelong health and wellness regimen for your new addition.
At Bevlab Animal Hospital, we are so dedicated to making sure that your pet gets off to the best possible start that we offer a special, FREE wellness exam for adopted and new puppies and kittens.
We recommend that you schedule your companion’s first visit with us at 6 weeks of age. During this initial visit your pet will receive:
- A free, comprehensive wellness exam that is uniquely designed to address and highlight all of the important areas of their development
- Nutrition counseling and a free bag of pet food
- Advice and education regarding pet behavior
- Their initial vaccines (at a discounted price)
- A discounted fecal exam
- Virus testing
- Heartworm preventive and parasite control medication
- A puppy kit that contains valuable information, coupons, and promotions
- Information on having your puppy or kitten spayed or neutered once they are over 6 months of age
Our veterinarians and staff will also be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have during this time. Contact us at (708) 385-3790 to schedule an appointment for your new puppy or kitten today. We also strongly encourage you to visit our new client page for more detailed information.