Loving Care and Support for Kittens, Puppies, and Adopted Pets
Welcoming a new cat or kitten to your family is an exciting and fun time. It is also the time to begin what should become a lifelong health and wellness regimen for your new addition.
We recommend that you schedule your companion’s first visit with us at 6 weeks of age. During this initial visit your pet will receive:
- A wellness exam that is uniquely designed to address and highlight all of the important areas of their development
- Nutrition counseling
- Advice and education regarding pet behavior
- Their initial vaccines
- A fecal exam
- Virus testing
- Heartworm preventive and parasite control medication
- A puppy kit that contains valuable information, coupons, and promotions
- Information on having your puppy or kitten spayed or neutered once they are over 6 months of age
Our veterinarians and staff will also be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have during this time. Contact us at (708) 385-3790 to schedule an appointment for your new puppy or kitten today. We also strongly encourage you to visit our new client page for more detailed information.